This project currently is waiting for a game developer with some time at hand. See this thread.

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon 21. May 2018, 11:06

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Just a hello and an update 
Passenger

Hi, just wanted to say that this is a great idea. i cant wait till its all done. i absolutely loved this game and it could well do with a re release and maybe a bit of a face lift. I personally wouldn't change much apart from the graphics.

I was just wondering how far we are in to the project and how long you think it will be till ready?

Mon 23. May 2016, 15:41
Contributor

gunnerjim wrote:
Hi, just wanted to say that this is a great idea. i cant wait till its all done. i absolutely loved this game and it could well do with a re release and maybe a bit of a face lift. I personally wouldn't change much apart from the graphics.

I was just wondering how far we are in to the project and how long you think it will be till ready?

I wish you a warm welcome, but sadly currently it looks like the project is not going anywhere at all. There are times when a few ideas rise and energies gathered to work on it, but the project leader looks like abandoned us, and not leading at all. :(

Sat 18. Jun 2016, 09:33
Profile WWW
Administrator

Long time no see.

Please don't see me as the project leader ('anymore').
I cannot really work on this apart from trying to keep this little forum up (it seems that we produce quite some hits and I get mails asking if I could please place some advertisements for stuff like diet-books in some threads...)

I hope that gridranger will update his repository more often again and can put some more time in and can built much more than my little attempts.

If somebody has the will and the wits to keep some internet-guys interested and working he can use this forum as a platform for this project - or not - I do not really care as long as the project is one day eventually getting built. :D

As long as there is no better alternative to this 'we might eventually build a transarctica successor' platform (= this forum) it will stay up.
If however, some day there is a bigger group and 'real project' going on I will gladly link there and if this forum won't be needed anymore I will shut it down.

Apart from this there is a slight chance in my future to have more time or/and I could start a real day-job as games programmer but I won't make any promises of course - I promised far too much in the past as it seems. :(

Tue 13. Sep 2016, 12:52
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]